September 4, 2011

A Nutshell

It occurred to me that some readers may enjoy a little information on me to help clarify some of my posts. Here’s a little thing I whipped together:

My name is Jessica. My friends call me “Jess”, but most of my family calls me “Jessi”. I’m not sure why, I guess because it’s more fitting for a child and when you watch someone grow up with one name, it’s hard to change to another.

My husband’s name is Jason. He is a software engineer (he works with computers). He is 28 and has 2 undergraduate degrees (Psychology and Computer Engineering) and he is working on his Master’s degree in Computer Science. He also works full-time so he is very busy and I don’t get to see enough of him.

I grew up in Boston. I left when I was 18 to attend college in Michigan. I am 23.

I am lactose intolerant.

I have been married for just more than a year (not even 13 months yet)! It has absolutely flown by.

I live in Dayton, OH with my husband. We chose to live here because it is close to his family.

I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, all of whom are younger than me.

I love to have my picture taken. Unfortunately for me, my husband hates having to drag out the camera. We have professional pictures taken every year, so I’ll post some of those when we get them back in a few days.

I am terrified of balloons being near my face. I have to close my eyes and put my hand over them in order to blow one up for a party. (Consequently, this chore is not usually given to me.) When I was  little, I was chewing on a balloon when it popped in my face and a piece cut my eye and I needed surgery. As long as I can remember, I’ve been afraid of them.



Those are some tidbits from my nutshell. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment